We have set these house rules so that everyone can get the most out of the FTBpro website. We welcome good-natured sporting debate and encourage you to express your opinions, both positive and negative, about the latest sporting issues. But please obey the rules below so that everyone can enjoy reading and interacting with the site.
- FTBpro members should act in a community spirited way. It is unacceptable to behave in an anti- social manner.
- Please don't create multiple FTBpro accounts. Doing so may be deemed an attempt to mislead other users and may result in a ban.
- Apart from posts or articles which breach the house rules, FTBpro reserves the right to close entire threads when they stray off topic or get too long.
- By sharing any contribution with FTBpro you agree to grant FTBpro, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons) in any media worldwide.
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others.
- Are racist, obscene, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable.
- Use swear words or other language likely to offend.
- Are deemed to engage in harassment, trolling and spamming.
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity.Advertise products or services for profit or gain.
- Are seen to impersonate someone else or falsify ones identity.
- Breach national and international copyright laws.
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses.
- Contain links to websites which break our editorial guidelines.
- Who ‘spam’, that is contributions containing the same or similar content submitted multiple times.
- Repeatedly post personal or offensive comments that are abusive, threatening, offensive, obscene, harassing, harmful, inflammatory, racist or otherwise objectionable about individual members of the public or employees of FTBpro. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.
You may only make written contributions that are your own work or to which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights. If attributed and in context, using a couple of short paragraphs of text from another source may be OK.
What happens if your post breaks house rules:
You may be sent an email informing you that your contribution has been removed. Anyone who seriously or repeatedly breaks the rules may be banned from some or all sites in FTBpro’s network. FTBpro reserves the right to edit, move or delete any contribution, at any time, for any reason. The right is also reserved to change these rules at any time. Posts must comply with the rules current at the time of posting.
Links to other websites:
FTBpro does not endorse the content of websites linked to or from its site, and is not responsible for the content or actions of those sites.
Threads/posts considered to be offensive to other members, or considered as bad taste may be edited/
deleted by one of the forum moderators. While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposefully inflammatory posts.
FTBpro will not tolerate insulting posts, personal attacks or purposefully inflammatory posts towards any other member of the site. If a member does abuse another member then they will be issued a warning, along with details of why they have been warned. If a member repeats the offense, this will result in a
If, however, you feel that you have been unfairly treated, please contact a member of the Admin team who will review the situation.
Please refrain from posting meaningless comments, one word (or very short) nonsense posts, or other posts of this ilk. Also text-talk is not permitted on the site.
dvertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the site email and private message system to spam other members.
Discrimination is not tolerated on FTBpro. Discrimination can take the form of the use of specific words or phrases, or can be in the form of a general attitude towards an individual or group of people. Any negative generalizations made on the basis of race, religion, sexual-orientation, etc. are illegal and unacceptable.
Promotion of other sites:
Members are not permitted to promote another site on FTBpro, without the permission of an FTBpro Staff member. If a member is found to promote/spam the site with another site then they may be warned or banned.
FTBpro is open to all ages; therefore posts need to be respectful. No images or URL’s of a pornographic nature are welcome and they will be removed. Bad language needs to be kept to a minimum. If a post is found to contain this, then moderators have the ability to edit/delete the post.
If a member has a complaint against another member/moderator/admin, or a post/thread, then contact a member of the admin team via e-mail or PM. Complaints made public on the site will be removed. Failure to do so in the correct manner may result in you receiving a warning.
If a banned member wishes to return to FTBpro.com after being away for a long period of time, then they
need to send an e-mail to email@example.com requesting permission to do so, otherwise as soon as that member has been noticed, the account will be suspended.
FTBpro will do its best to attempt to keep all messages on this site respectful and within the sites general rules. While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to this site express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
The owners of FTBpro.com reserve the right to move, edit or delete any post for any reason.